Rating: 4.5 Pakistani Girls Mobile Numbers | Free Desktop Wallpaper Download & HD Wallpaper Download Hot and celebrities HD photos

Pakistani Girls Mobile Numbers

Hi  I am imana from Faisalabad and I study at Punjab college. I am looking for boys who want to be friends with me, and I can provide other college girls mobile numbers as well. You will not be disappointed when you talk to me. Contact me. My mobile number is 03244465765

hot girl




Hello every one its momina from Gujranwala. I am 22 years old and study at Punjab college. My favorite thing to do in uni is make new friends with boys and outing with them. I am a good friend to boys.. Contact me if you want to have a good time bubye. my mobile number is 03334543556

pakistani girl



Assalam o alikum its nazish from Gujranwala. I am a hostelite living in Lahore and I am 20 years old. I like to make new friends with boys. If you are interested in making a girl happy, then contact at number given below. You can have a good time with me. # 03244467456


hot girls




Aoa mera naam manal hai and I study at Punjab university as hostelite. I like to make friends with boys and I would love to talk to total strangers please contact me and have a great time. mobile number  03075362786

paki girl mobile numbers



Its matiya from Walton Lahore and I study at Punjab college. I am 18 years old and I like to have fun and hang out with boys. If you wanna have a good time contact me. Bye . mobile number  03346082087


girls mobile numbers, mobile numbers, girl mobile numbers, pakistani girls mobile numbers, COLLEGE GIRLS MOBILE NUMBERS FOR FRIENDSHIP, DHA girls mobile numbers,

0 comments: