Rating: 4.5 Hot Pakistani Girls Phone Numbers | Free Desktop Wallpaper Download & HD Wallpaper Download Hot and celebrities HD photos

Hot Pakistani Girls Phone Numbers

Hi  I am maliha from Faisalabad and I study at Punjab college. I am looking for serious boys who are serious in being friends with me, and I can give othercollege girls mobile numbers as well. You will not be disappointed. Contact me  0321-4798373





Hello every one its Fatima from Lahore. I am 22 years old and study at Punjab university. My favorite thing to do in uni is make new friends with boys and go on outing with them. I am a good friend and I am not shy at making new friends from boys. I can provide other college girls mobile numbers as well. Contact me bubye. 0343-2893389




Assalam o alikum its hira from Gujranwala. I am a hostelite living in Lahore and I am 20 years old. I get lonely some times and like to make new friends who are boys. If you are interested in making a girl happy, then contact at number given below. I can provide other college girls mobile numbers as well mobile number 0324-4467894




Aoa mera naam maria hai and I study at Punjab university as hostelite. So it easy for me to make friendship with boys and go out with them, if you want you can contact me and we can go out and have fun. Only serious boys please. 0324-4467843




Its warda from defense Lahore and I study at Kinnaird college. I am 18 years old and I like to go out with boys and have fun. I also like making friends with boys who are complete strangers. Contact me to meet me and you will not be disappointed. mobile number 0324-4456734




0 comments: