Rating: 4.5 Sexy Celeb Magazine Covers | Free Desktop Wallpaper Download & HD Wallpaper Download Hot and celebrities HD photos

Sexy Celeb Magazine Covers

Hot Covers 

It's not just Maxim and Playboy that use sex appeal to sell magazines.


Women's magazines, men's magazines, music magazines -- they're all using sexy celebrities to move paper.

Here are some of the hottest covers we found from the past few years.

Eva Mendes

The sexy "Hitch" star gets up close and personal for the July 2010 issue of "W" magazine.

Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway

To promote their film "Love and Other Drugs" the co-stars went nude for the November 2010 cover of "Entertainment Weekly." 

Not exactly the norm for the mag!

Jennifer Aniston

In January 2009, Jen Aniston wore nothing but a tie for the cover of "GQ."

Scarlett Johansson

The actress has said that she's not into playing up her sex appeal.

The French edition of Vogue in April 2009 says otherwise.
Rihanna

The "S&M" singer wears barely there shorts for her "Rolling Stone" cover in April.

Of her sexy side, Rihanna tells the mag: "Being submissive in the bedroom is really fun... You get to be a little lady, to have somebody be macho and in charge of your sh-t. That's fun to me...I like to be spanked. Being tied up is fun. I like to keep it spontaneous. Sometimes whips and chains can be overly planned – you gotta stop, get the whip from the drawer downstairs. I'd rather have him use his hands."

Alrighty then.
Hilary Duff

The actress turned singer explained her spontaneously sexy shoot. "It’s good to show different sides of yourself," she told "Maxim" (January 2009). 
Cast of "Mad Men"

What's sexier than Jon Hamm in the back of a car with three of his gorgeous co-stars?

From left, Elisabeth Moss, January Jones and Virgina Madsen are not hard on the eyes in the September 2010 issue of "Rolling Stone."
Lady Gaga

The never-shy singer shows off her ink adorned derriere on the cover of "Rolling Stone" (July 2010).

Brooklyn Decker

The model turned actress doesn't leave much to the imagination on the March 2010 issue of "Sports Illustrated."
Anna Faris

We’re used to seeing Anna Faris as the funny girl, not the hot one.

She shows off her different sides in the April 2009 issue of Britain's "Arena Magazine."
Megan Fox

Although she's usually camera shy, Megan Fox got sultry for the cover of "GQ" (October 2008).

"If I get stuck doing comic book films for the rest of my life, I'll be really happy," she tells the magazine. "I love those types of movies. And I don't mind being sexy – if it's a character with a back story and an arc and something progresses."

Yup, that's how movie characters usually are!
Tina Fey

The "30 Rock" actress shows off a much more feminine side on the April 2010 cover of "Esquire" but they wanted even more sex appeal she says.

"I got an e-mail [from Esquire] with a list of the potential setups," explains Tina of the shoot. "My e-mail back was like, Well, I need to decline being handcuffed to a bed. I won't straddle anyone. I won't make out with a cop... If I were a young single model, they would be appropriate, but, you know, I'm a mom. And my kid's going to find this someday. I don't want to be handcuffed to a bed in Esquire. What are you nuts?... I got to get my kid into kindergarten. I guess that's more of a Montessori way of learning, when they handcuff you to things."


0 comments: